At our dental center, patient satisfaction is paramount to us. So far, we have been able to solve all the problems to our mutual satisfaction, and we hope it will remain so also in the future.
The guarantee is valid under the following conditions:
- that patient informes the dentist before the treatment about all of his or her illnesses or conditions that might adversely affect the condition of the teeth and/or periodontal tissues (eg diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, post-irradiation/chemotherapy, nocturnal tooth clenching, etc.);
- that the patient follows all the instructions given by our dentists;
- that the patient regularly and thoroughly cares for his or her oral hygiene;
- that the patient performs a regular examination and professional hygiene phase with us at least once a year, or more frequently, if this is suggested by our dentist and/or oral hygienist.
All temporary dental products (provisionals) and any accidental injuries are excluded from the warranty, the warranty does not include endodontic dental treatments. The warranty for implants applies to the durability of the materials used.
Fixed prosthetics products (crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers) made in dental laboratories are subject to the following conditions:
- if it is necessary to replace a product made in laboratory within the first two years, we will do it for free;
- if replacement is required within two to three years after cementing (attaching), the patient bears 40% of the cost;
- if replacement is required within three to four years, the patient bears 60% of the cost;
- if replacement is required within four to five years, the patient bears 80% of the cost;
- after five years, the warranty expires and the patient bears the full cost of the replacement, if the replacement is required.
All removable prosthetic dentures made in the dental laboratory are subject to the following conditions:
- if a dental replacement made in the laboratory needs to be replaced in the first year, we will do it for free;
- if replacement is required within one to two years after insertion, the patient bears 40% of the cost;
- if replacement is required within two to three years after insertion, the patient bears 80% of the cost;
- after three years, the warranty has expired and the patient has to bear the full cost of the replacement, if the replacement is necessary;
- implants are 100% guaranteed for the first 2 years after insertion;
- for prosthetic work on implant, the client bears 65% of the costs within first two years;
- from year three to five the customer bears 80% of the costs, and after five years the warranty expires;
- all direct restorations (fillings) are subject to a 100% two-year guarantee;
- after two years, the warranty expires and the patient bears the full cost of the replacement, if the replacement is required.
Dentistry Kuliš d.o.o. is not responsible for any unplanned treatment of the root canal when the teeth are prepared or included in crowns, bridges or other prosthetic replacements. In exceptional cases, the dental pulp may die during or after the tooth preparation for the crown or the bridge for a variety of reasons, which results in a necessary subsequent treatment of the root canal.